Christmas Vacation

I drive my 5 year old to school every morning... Now that she's on Christmas Vacation I get to drive my CJ!! It's "too cold" to drive my daughter in it according to my wife...

Reply to
Joe

Where do you live that it gets that cold? Maybe you need to do the GM fan blower upgrade I did it here and next to the HEI ignition I put in it was the best mod I have ever done on my vehicle. So far the worst weather we have seen since I did the mod was -24 Deg C and now I find I'm quite toasty even on the highway, when I first put the new fan in all sorts of crap blew out of the defroster vents. :)

Reply to
Jeepster

I live in NC... it's more of a wife issue than jeep issue...

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

You got that right!!! My girl takes her coat off as soon as mom turns her back.

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
Jeepster

I drove her in today... just makes me feel good whenever I drive her...

Reply to
Joe

Joe,

My wife and daughter are from Mexico. Daughter 7 yrs. She loves my CJ5 '75. I took her to skate at the lake yesterday. It might be a little chilly here in the Rockies, but the wifey doesn't knock it. If she did, she'd be walking back from the bus stop at the base of Beaver Creek. We live about a half mile from the stop. 85 % of the employees at this resort can't drive and park at it to go to work. I won't let her drive the Sentra to this stop. It's to hard on the exhaust system if you don't drive enough to let it heat up to burn the moisture from it.

Reply to
Paul Brogren

Bill :You do have a way with words. Jimmie

Reply to
CJimmie in Iowa