Jeep Liberty

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem I am having with my 2002 Liberty? The first symptom was it started getting hard to start. It would turn over fine, but took to long to fire up. Then the amber engine light came on and then went off later. Took the vehicle to dealership and they said the plugs were worn and ejectors needed cleaning. This was at 24,500 miles. Got vehicle back, no improvement. Light came back on and stayed on, so I took the vehicle back. Dealer put computer on and recorded a miss fire. They reset the computer and gave me back the vehicle. I started vehicle up and still it was hard to start. I drove vehicle off the lot and brought it right back to them. They kept the vehicle for 1 1/2 weeks and replaced the intake manifold for a vacuum leak. Light came back on with less then 100 miles. Then they replaced the head and things got worse. It now has a real noticeable miss at idle fine over 1000 rpms and real hard to get it started. Any input would be appreciated. I have talked with Jeep Corp with no satisfaction next step is a Lawyer.

Reply to
Ritten Thomas

L.W.(ßill)

Use Bill's link........don't waste money on a lawyer.....I went thru the whole mess without a lawyer.....just have your facts straight and in writing, all laid out in a portfolio you can present each level of contention.....you will be amazed how unprepared Jeep will be to contest your presentation of the case....good luck.....

Reply to
Mindy

Reply to
Michael Simon