Cj Hardtop on a 95 wrangler

Can anyone tell me if a CJ7 hardtop and doors will fit my 1995 wrangler?

Reply to
Flashback

The tailgate is a different design. The Wrangler swings out, hinged on the right. The CJ7 is hinged on the bottom. This will make closing the rear window interesting.

The door closure mechanism may or may not be different. If the CJ7 had the Nader style door pins, that part should be OK. Other than these two issues, the CJ7 hardtop is reputed to fit.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Where do you live? I'd be interested in it. How much? What color? Condition?

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

I live in Tacoma. When are you wheeling next? We're heading to Evan's next weekend.

Carl

wa......like

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

No, the rake of the windshield is different. Actually, all of the windshield is different.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland