Window switch problem

I have a ford focus 1.6 Zetec 2003 and have a problem with it. The wires running to the switch on the driver's door which operate the windows don't seem to be carrying any power to the switch. I replaced the switch with a new one, but the problem's the same...'nothing doing, basically. I need to know where these wires to the switch actually come from. Can anyone suggest anything to help? A diagram would be good too.

Thanks. Joe.

Reply to
Joe

I have the Haynes manual at home which I could scan the schematics....... if thats anygood?

Reply to
Chris

In message , Joe wrote

The power comes via the ignition relay so you may not get any power unless you have the key in the ignition and turned a couple of clicks.

Reply to
Alan

In message , Alan wrote

Scan of UK focus 2001 window circuit