CJ7 HardTop Free - almost!

I have a hardtop for a CJ7 FS. The rear lift gate is rusted out. All the glass is good. Has an easily repairable crack in one lower corner. Barely visible from exterior and easiler repairable.

Here's the catch... I also have Rust Free Full steel doors to go with it. You must purchase these for $150 OBO and take both the hardtop and doors with you.

NO SHIPPING. These are located south of Houston Texas in League City. Come pick them up!

TIA, Thanks

spam snipped-for-privacy@houston.rr.com

replace spam_free with rcflyer to reply via email

Reply to
RcFlyer

Update,

After going out and taking pictures of the doors, I have discovered they in fact are not rust free. The window frame above the latch is rusted pretty bad on one of them and just beginning to rust through on the other side. for a $150 it's still a good deal.

Reply to
RcFlyer

I grew up in League City.... I haven't been back in about 20 years... do they still have all the old oak trees on main street?

Dennis Gann

Reply to
DGann

yes they do.

They also just put up some new buildings around the old train station and gave it that retro look. Fits in real nice.

Reply to
RcFlyer

That is where I went to school from the 2nd grade thru 12th... used to run all over that part of the country...

Dennis Gann

Reply to
DGann

My daughter goes to Clear Creek High. I would guess you did too.

Reply to
RcFlyer

That is where I went... class of 78... lived on Reynolds Street

Dennis Gann

Reply to
DGann

Reply to