clutch line 90yj 2.5

Does anyone know where to get subject lines or is it easiler to have a local shop make them?

Reply to
xXJEEPXx

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

(OEM) has them.Look under Clutch/Hydraulic System NAPA probably has them too, but for these bits I prefer OEM quality.

Reply to
DougW

Thanks. I went to napa and bought the clutch set because it came with lines for cheaper than I could make them. The Chinese parts peddling stores have removed essential items from the sets to keep cost low. Seems most folks bust out the phone book and look for the cheapest parts as I did until I realized I was getting screwed. Pays to do research. I appreciate y'alls help Jim

Reply to
xXJEEPXx