Wish I was this fast

It helps if the bolts aren't rusted or torqued to spec. :)

Reply to
DougW

It really helped that there were no bolts! Or nuts...

Reply to
PeterD

I've seen a few taken apart that fast - with the help of a big tree or rock

- but the reassembly part was a lot more painful ;-)

Kudos for the design of that little demo. Amazing, ingenious! k

Reply to
Will Honea

When I was a youngun I had a car like that. Smack the front bumper and it came apart. Too bad that idea never made it into real life. :)

It was cool.

Reply to
DougW