cracking window hoops on TJ full doors... cheap solution?

I am seeing cracks at or near the welds where the hoops meet the doors on my '97 TJ, moss green. Any solution other than full body shop work-up? I could see that getting real spendy real fast.

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

hoops meet the doors? you mean the hoop that surrounds the window that is attached to the door?

Reply to
Waveblast9

That's the one! It's welded on there, and the welds, or around them, are cracking in some places.

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired