D60 in an XJ

A friend of mine has a 1980 Dodge Ramcharger with a bad transmission. It has a D60 rear, and a D44 front. Limited-slip in the rear, manual hubs up front.

Is it reasonable to have these shortened to be installed on my 89 Cherokee after my next lift? (probably 6+" in the works).

Thanks,

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks, Bill. Looks like I wont be putting those under my XJ.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Reply to