Dana 44 Diff reinforcement cover

Anybody had any experience with diff guards or reinforced covers. I've seen several, but not sure which I like. I just did cross over steering and have the cover exposed now. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Daren McMorris

95 YJ 4 Banger with Header and Exhaust, 4.0l Throttle Body Adjustable MAP Sensor, MSD 6A Dana 44's with 5.38 gears Detroit Rear, Lockright Front Rino tub, Throttle, Dual Batteries, 35" BFG Krawlers, On Board Air
Reply to
D McMorris

One of the hottest covers on the rock crawling circuit is the T and J double-walled cover with recessed bolt holes. I have one on my Dana 44 and it's bulletproof. See it at

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to