Dana 44 Axle Splines?

Does anyone know if the Avanti (II's) used the 30-spline axles in the Dana 44's? This is a 78 model (non posi) unit and I'm trying to find the posi unit and most of the new/remanufactured units all specify "30 spline" axles.

Now that I have some shop space back, I'm anxious to tear SOMETHING apart! :)

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bigbob62

My '73 and '76 both had 30-spline axles so I'm sure yours does too.

Reply to
John Kunkel