Did They Raise oIIIIIIIo To Be Bulletproof?

My parents raised me to take responsibility, to be able to take

> care of myself. Come on down:
Punk!> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

This is 2004. You wanna challenge all comers to a fistfight like a real man, which is what you are getting at, you have to be nuts to tell everyone where your house and family are and "bring it on". What if they're nuttier than you are? What if they decide chains, baseball bats, nunchucks, are OK? How about knives? Guns? Napalm and TNT? How about if they have a WWII medium bomber and a few stashed-away 500 pounders?

No, I'm not crazy. You want to talk on the Internet, fine. You don't like what I have to say, disagree politely, ignore me, plonk me. You want to say we're all punks because we don't put our full, personal information on the internet-I'm telling you you're the reason. You and people that are a lot nuttier than you, who might be able to beat you up amd maybe not, and maybe a whole lot worse. You want to wear your ass on your sleeve, Bill, go right ahead. I left that kind of thinking on the school playground after I beat up the first bully.

Have a nice day, Bill.

Reply to
Ted Azito

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Jeez, take it to another newsgroup. May I suggest "alt.off-topic" or perhaps "alt.uhaul.good.bad.ugly"?

Reply to
dsm

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

What is this obsession\infatuation you have with that body part?

Reply to
Jerry

If arming the citizens makes a country safe then the United States would be the safest country in the world.. It is however quite far from that.

See now your going to go off on some ignorant uniformed tirade about how I must be a "bleeding heart liberal" who thinks all guns should be banned.. And like normal you'll be dead wrong.

Why is it you feel the need to carry a concealed weapon bill?

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Having manners, being polite or courteous are traits I'm afraid you just do not posses. All though this recent obsession you seem to have is actually quite disturbing, but it's not surprising that your sexist as well.

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

It however is not proof of mental competence.

What?!?! How do you come to the conclusion it proves that?

I own three guns, does that prove the same thing?

That's calling the kettle black.

Let me get this straight.. Are you calling yourself a "bleeding heart liberal"?

Reply to
jeff

Heh.. I'm still half expecting to hear "3:00, after school at the bike rack!" :-)

Reply to
jeff

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

No, but this is proof of incompetence in the english language.

I was thinking and hey, I'll post with a valid email address just for you bill..

And yet again.. It is acceptable in the english language to call a gun a firearm, if I may suggest look either word up in the dictionary. You also have to understand, and I realize this will be a hard concept for you, that there are regional differences in language and common speech.. It is not uncommon to hear a gun referred to here as a firearm. I spend a great deal of my time as of late at the international airport here, and the term firearm is used most often, as a note, the using the word "gun" on the property can lead to some rather unfortunate circumstances for the person who used it. Several months ago we had a worker kicked off the construction site at the airport for asking his co-worker quite loudly to "pass him the hilti-gun" he was actually referring to an E.A.T. (Explosive actuated tool) but it was herd by a member of the public and did not go over so well.

However that aside, it is quite apparent that facts mean nothing to you.

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
Jim85CJ

And your facts for the total arms to citizen ratio would be....?

Call me whatever you want, be as ignorant as you want, and babble on about things you know nothing about.. And what do you base this on, since you know nothing about me or my beliefs, it really only makes you look rather foolish..

I have no desire to immigrate or participate in the political system of the united states, nor do I have any business being involved in the political system of a sovereign nation. I am however very knowledgable about said system and it's inner workings and have many thoughts and opinions on it. I don't however feel the need to preach what I think..

I don't see how you can call me a liberal.. I'm conservative on some issues, liberal on others. Almost no one is %100 liberal or %100 conservative on everything. Anyone who makes judgements without hearing the facts and making up their minds on each issue themselves is an idiot. My political and social beliefs can not be labeled as just conservative or just liberal, unlike many other narrow minded people I make my own decisions issue by issue. I don't however feel the need or believe it is a right to force my opinions thoughts or beliefs down the throats of others.

Reply to
Jerry

All Jeeps are vehicles but not all vehicles are Jeeps.

Reply to
Matt Osborn

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Sadly that's not the most ignorant dimwitted thing you've said.

But it is sad none the less, and completely wrong. Lack of information tells you nothing..suggests nothing..hints a nothing.. Verifies nothing.. Meaning you know "nothing"

Reply to
Joe

"Who are you?" "No one of consequence." "I must know..." "Get used to disappointment."

Reply to
dsm