Did They Raise oIIIIIIIo To Be Bulletproof?

You asked for pictures, I provided just that. What have I lied about billy that you can prove? What have I ever said that you can prove is wrong? Not a thing laddy.

Your so full of billy.

Reply to
Jerry

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

One reasonable statement and the thread dies an ignoble death as a result of disinterest.

I meant to say that Bill contributes an enormous amount of BULL. An enormous bull from his rattling idjut brain or mind. Occasional useful crap, but MOSTLY bull.

Reply to
dsm