Did They Raise oIIIIIIIo To Be Bulletproof?

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That's OK. Bill's "real" jeep has shaken his brain loose inside the skull pan resulting in dementia setting in earlier than in most people. We need to let him have the quiet and the rest and the understanding that all such impaired people deserve and should be given. It's only the Christian thing to do.

Reply to
dsm

Heh :)

Reply to
Jerry

Come to the newgroup for the hard data on Jeeps and quirks of Jeep mechanicals... Stay for the ambiance.

dsm

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

don't let the jerks on this newsgroup get you so worked up

there are a few nice helpful folks amongst the rough, just ignore the ones that arent

besides it's funny to get the blathering angry people all worked up - the steam coming out of an idiots ears is hilarious

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I'm still waiting ....

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
twaldron

I own a bunch of guns, and in fact I also have a carry permit and carry a Kahr P-40 often. I call them guns as do many many many other gun owners I know. I shoot 1000's of rounds of high-powered rifle and pistol and shotgun ammo every year, I have a freezer full of deer and elk, and own two chainsaws and a Jeep (OK, a TJ- not a real Jeep I guess). I also consider myself a enviromentalist and will vote emphatically AGAINST Gearge Bush. I call myself a left-wing redneck.

Them's the facts... if you can't get your brain around 'em, don't blame the facts ! You seem to have a very iconoclastic and ironclad worldview and that's your perogative, but... lots of gun owners call them guns. "Firearms"? That's just silly. How about "smokepoles"?

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Fair enough. I believe that you have contributed ENORMOUSLY to the quality and substance of the mechanical information available here.

Reply to
dsm

That's right bill would rather continue to be ignorant and narrow minded rather then bothering to discover the truth or accept facts..

Reply to
Jerry

I'm ashamed of nothing..

You can't classify people to begin with when you have no idea what their opinions on things are.. bill just makes ass..umptions about what my beliefs are and basis his opinions on his own ignorance.. As it appears you do..

I will come right out and admit on some things I could be considered liberal on some things I could be considered conservative, on other things I'm neither.. Only someone with a very simple mind can classify most people as one or the other..

Reply to
Jerry

And waiting..

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I'll give two examples I can provide others if need be .. I'm very conservative when it comes to crime, and fiscal responsibility..

No I have not joined the military here..It is not as common here to find anyone who has served as a member of the military either currently or previously.. It is very rare to even see someone in uniform or any military hardware at all.. Other then the year I spent doing the electrical and security installation for a military cadet training camp in the back country, there have only been a handful of times in my life I've seen anyone in uniform or any military hardware at all.. The only members of my family and that of everyone I know that ever served in the military was back in 1940-45..

I did once look at possibly joining the reserves some years ago, however I was not eligible due to health reasons..

As for would I be willing to fight, that would depend on the situation.. I would not be willing to fight or take orders blindly without thinking for myself.. It would all depend on the reasons I was being asked to serve in a war zone.. I would not simply go just because I'm told to.. Nor are reservists here required to.. I would be far more willing to serve as a peace keeper then any other military action per say, but if the situation warranted it I would.. It really all depends again on the reasons for it.. If I belived in the cause I would, if I didn't support the reasons no I wouldn't.

See there you go being ignorant and uninformed again.. I have no french ancestry, nor do I speak or understand french at all..

Reply to
Jerry