Did They Raise oIIIIIIIo To Be Bulletproof?

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That depends... In a circumstantial case, case of mental incompetence or a case where only eye witnesses are the only real evidence then no..Unfortunatly there have been far to many cases, several here as of late where it has been proven years later that the wrong person was convicted, either in a circumstantial case or a case where the eye witnesses including that of police where found to have either being lying or invented evidence that didn't exist or withheld evidence that did or a case of mistaken identity. In these cases I would opt for life without the possibility of parole. If there is video, photographic, substantial DNA evidence, or a non coerced confession then yes with substantial evidence to verify said confession, then by all means yes. And if such evidence is discovered even after a lesser conviction or plea deal is reached, the previous deal or conviction should be voided and a new trial be held..

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You can admit your narrow minded anytime.. you've shown that just by judging me to be liberal when you know nothing about me or how feel or stand on issues...your ignorance has no bearing on who or what I am..

I have three jeep's thank you. I have an 03 Rubicon with a 4.5" long arm kit, 35"'s, warn hs9500, somewhat upgraded sound system with 2 400watt HE2 subs both the factory soft top and the jeep three peice top and a hard top..

I also have my daily driver an 03 Sport with just a warn hs9500 and dual tops, d44 rear (with a d44 front axle just waiting to purchase gears for and swap it in) Pondering a 3.5" lift, 33's and an sye..

I also unfortunatly inherited an 04 Liberty Columbia Edition when a close relative died only weeks after purchasing it.. I am still undecided as to what to do with it.. Over the years I have also owned numerous CJ's...

Reply to
Jerry

Are you blind dear billy or just continuing the ignorant conclusions and delusions you suffer from, what part of "yes" do you not understand?

Yes being the opposite of the word no..

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

It's a great concealment piece. Three shells short of a 1911, I guess, but who cares? A 1911 is multiple shells short of a Glock. Just how many shots do you need in a defensive situation, anyway? What is it you are planning to DO with the 3 shells you say you have beyond the 6+1 the Kahr has?

Yes I CAN hit things with it. I've put thousands of rounds through it and shoot it well. It's not a target gun, but I have my Kimber 1911 for when I am trying to shoot for group size. The Kahr is a *carry gun*. The requirements for a carry gun are different.

I like how it fits in my hand. I have big ol' man hands. I like the metal Kahr better and a 1911 best of all. But the P-40 is one badass *carry gun*. Best there is for my needs.

No... left-wing redneck, like I told ya! ! Big difference.

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

I'd kill 'em myself...

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Its nice to see some things around here never change.

john >> It's a politer way of calling you a pussy. We let females be weak >>and afraid.

Reply to
John in Vegas

Try one sometime! They have a great DAO trigger and no safety. It's just an amazing package for deep concealment. 7 shots of .40 and I can conceal it under a T-shirt if I need to (and I don't need to bend over too much )!

Can't do it this time. George and the boys are just making too much of a mess to give them 4 more years. Not to mention not even PRETENDING to play fair with regards to Halliburton, etc.

The Democrats are terrified of the gun issue. They aren't gonna do anything. Besides, how you gonna feel when Bush signs the assault weapon ban renewel here in a few months? The Bush administration made a bunch of noise early on about how the 2nd is an individual right but that's about all they've done for me on that front, and the stuff they said was just words.

But the Bush people are just impossible to me to vote for. Scary scary monsters.

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

Your clueless billy, simply clueless..

Reply to
Jerry

Yes I do.. You can believe anything you want, what do pictures prove billy? Anyone can take pictures of anything they want.. I could physically take you by your widdle hand and unlock the doors with the keys before your very eyes and you still would choose to believe whatever fantasies and delusions you wish to..

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

So that must be a really large khaki coloured card board cut out sitting in the garage next to my sport.. Unfortunately the rubicon is to high to fit in there..

Jerry

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III