Differences between 94 YJ and 95 YJ

Is there any differences in the Fuel injection configuration/setup between these two years or can one say they are exactly the same?

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

L.W.(ßill)

Generally they are the same, however some late 95MY 4.0Ls are the TJ series engine (one piece rear main, etc.). I'm not sure if there's an engine management system difference along with that running change or not, but it's worth checking.

Reply to
Jerry McG

I've got both a '95 and '94. The only difference I've found between the two vehicles is that one is a 6cyl. and the other's a 4cyl(so I'd guess that's no help on your engine management question).

Oh, the supports on the hood for when you fold the windshield down are a bit different, as are the hinges for the tailgate. Everything else appears identical.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow