dirty jeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Here Nathan, I dont know how long I will host it, but dirty jeep made me think of this. You can use edit or otherwise do as you please with this video. (if you want to at all)

Kevin in San Diego

...you just need a rubicon to do it right.

:-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

When coming back across the stream, there is a metallic sound. Was that the engine fan hitting the water? The water certainly moved you a foot or two down the stream both ways! Great video though....

-- Taylor

'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

that's a ballsy manoeuvre !

Reply to
Dave Milne

sorry if i was misleading at all. that video isnt me....just one of my rubicon brothers. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

ah sucks, thats an every day drive to work when you own a rubicon. ;-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

They *still* don't sell them here !!! GGRR.

Dave Milne

I knew you had one but I don't recall seeing it or the color... either way the guy had balls taking that stream crossing! On a guys trip, maybe just maybe I'd consider something that crazy... never with the better half watching with a video camera!!!

-- Taylor

'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

Reply to
Roy J