Dodge Nitro...

...Isn't this just a Commander in rams clothing?

(Seriously, is it a Jeep underneath??)

noneofyourbusiness

It's smaller than a Commander.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Yes, it's fundamentally a Liberty platform. The upcoming replacement for the Liberty is much more like a Nitro. There are drivetrain differences between the Dodge and Jeep variants (compass, caliber, patriot, etc).

-Bill Kearney

Reply to
Bill Kearney

The Nitro has a cool sounding name.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Yeah, until it goes BANG

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

I understand it to be a Dodge Liberty. I do especially like the commercial where the chain link snaps and it falls through the various strata of the underworlds, and that little tooth guy jumps in after it and comes out in China. Good soundtrack on it too. I just live watching that one.... Tomes

Reply to
Tomes