Doing the Rubicon Trail or similar???

Hi Guys!

I am visiting the US from Australia during the last two weeks in September and early October this year. During that time I would like to experience the Rubicon Trail (I wish I could bring my truck with me). The Rubicon Trail has a great reputation amongst the Australian

4WD community.

I can be in California any time between the 22nd of September and the

2nd of October 2008. I have a wedding to attend on the 4th of October in NYC, so my dates are not really flexible.

Is anyone able to advise if there are any events on the Rubicon that I could attend during this time? I would even be happy to just be a co- driver if anyone is doing the trail during this time.

Any information would be appreciated.

Reply to
greiter