UNOFFICIAL AFL MEET

Just completed the booking of the brewery. Have paid a deposit of £30 for 12 people on the understanding that this can be amended nearer the time. I am told that I will be required to pay the balance outstanding 7 days before the event and give a final notification of numbers then. This may well require me to take deposits of those wishing to attend prior to the even since my finances are pretty low, that is unless anyone out there is willing to pay the balance and collect the money on the day.

Thoughts please

On the same subject, just so people are aware. The brewery states that:

"The building is a 'traditional tower brewery' with six storeys (several flights of steep stairs). Please ensure that sensible footwear is worn i.e. flat shoes, closed toe. The visit is not suitable for toddlers/babies or anyone with an infirmity"

Martyn could you post that on the website.

The brewery has informed me that they are able to cater for children and 'disabled' in their reception area, given sufficient warning. I hope this doesn't put anyone off, its a great tour. Their point is well made since the steps are steep and there are a lot of them!

Finally, I would be really grateful if those wishing to attend (DEFINITES only) could just drop me a line on e-mail stating how many adults/children, any specific requirements and type of vehicle. This would help me no end as will then a) have better idea of numbers b) be able to inform directly of any alterations or information.

I will keep posting reminders to do this as we get nearer the time, so forgive me if it gets repetitive.

To repeat myself. its on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd April 2006 (expecting most arrivals on 21st) Currently I have about 12 definites and all manner of vehicles, so should be good!

Reply to
Graham G

forgot my e-mail address, DOH!!

g dot r dot gleed at btinternet dot com

Reply to
Graham G

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:41:14 -0000, "Graham G" scribbled the following nonsense:

you have mail!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs