Doors and top off in Canada! Yee Haw!

: twaldron wrote: : >

: > Heh heh! I wanna see video of that dune buggy doing 70! :)

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" wrote: : Within three seconds, trouble is no video camera can take it. : God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Wow Bill, I could smell your post before I read it!

The McLaren F1, Saleen F7, Ferrari Enzo and Koenigsegg CC can't even do 0-60 under 3.2

's your secret... the sand paddles?

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Nope, In London.. I'm off work all week with cold beer in the fridge! I'm sooo looking forward to tackling those vintage Ontario front eye bolts and the bar bin bolts. I have a feeling I'll be posting frequently during the process... like therapy.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

None of the cars you mentioned were spinning their tires at 70mph in the sand and actually moving at 20mph. ;-)

Chris

L.W.(ßill)

Thanks a ton for all the info!

Adonis

Reply to
Adonis

Keep trying Bill, I have the air freshener ready. 1700 lbs with 5.38's... do you have wheelie bars on your "real Jeep" in the event that you *could* hook up on a strip?

-Brian

: > Wow Bill, I could smell your post before I read it! : >

: > The McLaren F1, Saleen F7, Ferrari Enzo and Koenigsegg CC can't even do

0-60 : > under 3.2 : >
> What's your secret... the sand paddles?: >

: > -Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

been topless in Arizona for about a month and a half now... (sorry, ducking for cover!) Nick

Reply to
Nick N

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)