ebay items I Listed

Damn, my finger is tired from all that clicking!

Matt Macchiarolo

If you read that carefully it just says you can't post an Ebay item which violates a usenet policy. I think they are still arguing about IF it constitutes a violation of a usenet policy.

I believe we are allowed to post personal items for sale or auction, with the emphasis being on personal.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

See this from another thread...if an eBay listing violates the charter, than this should to:

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

yup, a little tolerance goes a long way.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

If someone sold you a brain would that be considered a commercial sale? Where do you come up with some of your arguments?

I know, you vacationed on Bikini Atoll in the late 50's.

Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

So if YOU sold an antique through an ad in the paper, would you collect the sales tax and pay the state?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

You obviously will also never understand the written English language.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

You have a tough time with our mentality. Imagine our issues trying to understand your point of view. We'd all have better luck understanding Theoretical Physics, then your drivel. This has nothing to do with a conservative or liberal point of view. This is all about Bill wanting this newsgroup to be ran his way and no other way. You don't have all the answers, and that's okay. You don't need to answer every question on this newsgroup, just to answer. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't reply. It really is okay to let someone else answer a question. We have some pretty smart people on this newsgroup, some that don't post replies because they know they'll get the typical Bill's retort. For once Bill, just admit you're wrong and begin to live your life anew. Take a deep breath and slowly pronounce the words, "My name is Bill and I am wrong".

I bet you'd choke before you could get these words out of your mouth.

Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Neither!

Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

Do I really get under your skin that much that you're trying to find out where I live? That really is sad Bill. You're trying to find out who am for what reason?

Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Bill, you really need to take your ball and go home.

Jim Smith Defender of the Internet

Reply to
Jim Smith

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Ohhhhhhh, aren't you the technological genius!

Jim Smith Defender of the Internet

Jim Smith

Keep Digging Bill. How About... snipped-for-privacy@erols.com snipped-for-privacy@aol.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com snipped-for-privacy@pirate4x4.net j_h snipped-for-privacy@paragon.com

I'll leave you with these five. Let me know when you want a few more.

You really are pathetic! Jim Smith

Jim Smith

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III