Expert Opinion Sought

Hi All,

Late last year I had done the tyres, quick disconnects, Old Man Emu lift (shocks and springs), 1" motor mount lift and 1" body lift in two phases. Time has come to do the next set of modifications.

I have a list of items that I want to do. After the lift I don't have any major vibrations, but SYE would probably be my priority as I don't want to destroy any u-joints. Can I ask you guys to prioritise (first - do now / last - don't need it) from the following list. I will be doing this in phases (probably three due to budgetary constraints).

Adjustable UCA (Rear) Slip Yoke Eliminator Double Cardan Driveshaft (Rear) Bumper (Rear) Spare Tyre Carrier BellyUp Skidplate Rocker Rails High Capacity Transmission Oil Pan Adjustable Trackbar (Front) Adjustable Trackbar (Rear) Adjustable UCA (Front) Adjustable LCA (Rear) Adjustable LCA (Rear)

I have organised them in a kind of a priority that I think they should be done, but I am open for suggestions. Can I get away with the degree cam bolts instead of the new upper control arms? Can I use the same cam bolts that TJs come with in the front? I can probably source them from the dealer.

Can you also suggest which manufacturer should I stick with (personal experiences). I have limited choice in terms of a supplier as not everybody ships overseas.

Thanks in advance for all your comments/suggestions/recommendations.

TW

--------- '01 TJ Renegade 4.0L Auto D30/D44

265/75R16 BFG Muds, JKS Quick Discos, OME Lift, 1" MML, 1" BL
Reply to
TW