extra spring? Huh?

The patient is a CJ3B.

I put the master cylinder back in, attached the pedal, reattached the big spring to keep the brake pedal pulled into place. So far so good.

But there's a small spring left over and I can't remember where it went. It's NOT part of the assembly inside the drums. I don;t think it popped off clutch

Advice welcome...

Reply to
Yamash

If you had a link to a photo of it, that might help....

I sometimes find the 'extra' spring was inside the other one which is why I couldn't remember where it went because they both came off together. If they are both the same length...

Mike

Mike Romain

I'll take a photo of it and put it up on a site. thanks

Reply to
Yamash