fans Q...

My problem is my clutch fan for my rad , this summer i'm on my second one , because of water crossing as you would guess . i have looked in electric fans or flex fans they use for drags . if you have an elect. fan in a tj please let me know if it works well. and witch setup you are using. some people have told me , if elect. dies i'm scrowed .

Reply to
Al King