Help Bill H

do you have a wiring diagram for the factory foglight switch on a 97-98 TJ

Thanks

-- Jarod Sprauer

281-807-JEEP (5337)
Reply to
IsellJeeps

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I bought a factory switch and new hellas but the factory switch didnt come with which pins are for power ground etc.. there are 4 prongs on the back of the factory switch but I dont know which wires go to which pins... sorry if I am not explaining it that well..

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

thanks Bill....I now need to find the connection from the back of the factory switch not the connection to the actual fog light.. is it in the pdf ?? I didnt see it

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III