FS: 1989 Jeep Cherokee 4WD

I am selling my Cherokee which I have owned since 1994. Recently bought a new truck and don't need 5 cars. Details are below.

Mileage - 212K Location - Central Florida, Jeep is actually in YeeHaw Junction, I live in Orlando. Specs - 1989 Cherokee Laredo 4dr, 6cyl, 4wd, ps, pb, pw, pl, tinted windows, gray ext, gray interior VIN - 1J4FJ58L1KL482010

Problems - Either the tranny is slipping or the engine is missing under load, I'm not sure which. AC works, but needs a new high pressure hose and recharged.

Asking price - $2000 OBO

Pictures available at

Please reply off list to sowensepiknet

Shane