FS: 5 Goodyear GSA 30x9.5 tires

In case anyone is looking for some tires: I have 5 Goodyear GSA

30x9.5x15 for sale for $250.

They are in great shape, they were the factory tires & were replaced with BFG ATs after about 5k miles. They've been stored in my basement since I swapped them out.

I'm located in Northern Va (Herndon).

-- Terry

Reply to
Terry Reed

Those have got to be the worst tires you could put on any vehicle!

Reply to
socks09

Truly, GSAs are not well loved!

Reply to
PeterD

Ya, no doubt!

I wouldn't even use them as a tire sw>>> Those have got to be the worst tires you could put on any vehicle! >>

Reply to
socks09

If someone was looking for a set of rollers they might do the trick ;)

Reply to
Kate