FS in NC: 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport (sollar yellow)

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ Full metal doors (Solar Yellow) Cloth seats (25D package) 5-speed, Dana 44, 3.73 gears 4.0 motor (full synthetics every 4k miles) 70k highway miles. Never to the dealer for repairs. 100% trouble free Trans fluid changed at 45k miles (Mopar NV3500 fluid) Axles changed (Mobil 1 synthetic w/ friction modifier for the rear) A/C Crime stopper alarm system Sony Xplod CD player (detachabe face) 52w x 4 Clarion Speakers (4x6 front, 6 1/2 sound bar) Front and rear drawtite receivers 31" Goodyear RT/S tires Cobra CB with Wilson antenna Trans/xfer Mopar skid plate Fire extinguisher K&N filter KC offroad lights on windshield hinges (brackets also hold mirrors when doors are off) Mopar mud flaps front/rear light protectors black painted grill protectors (was chromed) Boush +4 plugs steering box skid plate (Mopar) Underside is very clean, frame, axles various parts all painted black.

Paint is very glossy. Some chips around drivers door and on top of windshield (rocks on highway) Receipts for everything ever bought and every service performed Includes all paperwork from purchase, window sticker included

*No major offroading. Beach driving is the most this Jeep has ever seen.

Acessories:

Tuffy stereo console (black) Tuffy glove box (black) Husky floor liners (front and rear)

4 deluxe sport grab handles Bestop black two piece soft doors (new with uppers storage bags) Bestop full door covers soft top storage bag Hard top with no glass Ramsey 5,000 QM winch (can be used on the front and back receivers) Tuffy underseat drawer Tuffy rear trunk (replaces backseat 8" tall w/ 6" riser brackets, not installed)

Only selling to get a fuel efficent car for my work commute and highway drive. Price is nego if acessories are taken off. $15,000. Lots of pics available, Email me for them. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Chad

twaldron

I wished. Thats just to pay off the remainder of the loan. I need a fuel efficent car for my daily commute so I'm looking at a Subaru WRX (so I can at least have some form of 4wd). The Mach1 is tucked away in the garage out of the weather and locked up until I can get to it.

Chad

Reply to
Chad