FS: Kenwood KDC-X869

Hey all. I've got a Kenwood KDC-X869 that I bought for my '04 Rubi. Well, it didn't suit my needs. I bought the wiring harness, spliced it up with Quick Disconnects and it's ready to fly as long as you have one of the new DC 1 piece connectors NOT the old 2 piece Chrysler type. Anyway, I have until Sunday to return it, but I got a decent deal on it and I hate to see my splicing efforts go to waste. So, if anyone wants it for what I paid for it ($420) let me know. It's got to be a PayPal deal though as I don't want someone to say to me 'Yeah I'll take it,' and then change their mind on Monday after I can't return it. FYI, you will need to pick-up the mounting bracket which should run about $15. E-mail me quick!!

Jay

Reply to
Jay

L.W.(ßill)

I'll give you $20.

Reply to
Joe

Even better:

Chris

Let the bidding start, $25 but that is my final offer.

Reply to
Fletcher

Reply to
twaldron