FS: wheels / tires

Howdy,

I am pretty sure the wheels are 15x10 5x4.5 of American Racing make. They came off of a 95 Wrangler so they should fit any YJ or TJ jeep (double check to be sure), and I think the tires are BFG AT 33x12.5. I have only three of the 4 center caps.

$300 local pickup (Wilmington, DE or West Chester, PA) or Trade for 15x8 5x4.5 wheels with 31x9.5 tires or something like that.

see them here:

You can contact me using ernest AT natiello DOT net

~ernest "If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?"

Reply to
ernest

how much for the dog?

Reply to