fuel injection trivia questions

1) Name a fuel injection with sequential port injection that did not use a computer.
2) Name a fuel injection that controlled fuel flow well enough to meet
1976 emissions standards and deliver excellent fuel economy without a computer.
Budd (who still hasn't found the problems with the 89 Cherokee after spending all his savings account on it)
On 4/18/2015 9:23 PM, Budd Cochran wrote:

1) 1950's Bendix system used on Chrysler Corp. cars used a secondary distributor in the ignition distributor to time the injectors.
2) A neighbor's 64 'Vette coupe got 24 mpg from his 375 Hp 327 back in high school, a few years later, a coworker's 65 roadster passed '76 emissions standards with just a fresh tune up.
Since my 89 xj is officially up for sale, I'll be leaving the group.
I thank you all for the help I found here and I am honored to have been able to help others also.
Good bye and God Bless
Budd
Budd and Sandy wrote:

:( Just because you won't have a Jeep anymore doesn't mean you have to leave. Then again I'm not sure how many are left. It sure isn't the group it was back in 1990. Guess most folks moved to the forums due to abuse. Even the spammers don't visit as often as they used to.

Likewise. Take care and God Bless.
Come back and visit sometime, it's gonna get lonely here.
--
DougW