New Sentra for $11653--good deal?

Just bought a New '04 Sentra. It is a stick with the convenience package, floormats, and mudguard.

I paid $11,653---that was the total I paid to get the car out the door. Thus, it included TT&L.

Anybody know if I got a reasonably good deal?

Thanks.

Reply to
Schultz

Does it really matter at this point? Although, it does sound pretty cheap for a Japanese econobox.

Reply to
Rob Munach

If you go to the edmunds.com website, and look for the forums (and your vehicle) they usually have a thread for "how much I paid" or something like that.

Reply to
Dave Stone