Grizzly Wheels?

Fellow Jeepers, I just purchased a used 97 Sahara Edition a few weeks ago. It had the Grizzly wheel package, except the spare wheel didn't match. Since purchasing the Jeep, I've been trying to find a Grizzly wheel for sale. I found one, bought it online and it came today. Only problem, the color doesn't seem to match exactly. The wheels on my Wrangler have charcoal or grey colored spokes. The wheel I bought seems to be a brigher silver color. Did Jeep make two colors in the Grizzly style? If so, anyone need a silver colored spare Grizzly wheel in excellent shape? Anyone have a grey colored Grizzly their willing to part with? Thanks for your answers and help. I've been amazed at how much knowledge there is in this group.

Brad Fuqua

1997 Sahara Edition
Reply to
Brad Fuqua

Thanks Mark. That confirms what I've been seeing. Now I just start the quest of finding a grey one.

Brad Fuqua

1997 Wrangler Sahara
Reply to
Brad Fuqua