Bikini top

I have a jeep (mopar) Bikini top on my 2002 TJ. It fits to the windshield using a channel and attachs onto the door surrounds. The problem is that there is a gap on either side on the windshield near the doors. The gap is about 1" long by 1/2 inch wide. When it rains the water floods in and I get soaked. Does someone have a neet trick to fix this problem? When it rains I put a tarp over the jeep but I cannot drive with it on.

Reply to
Snowboardripper