Help me ID this Jeep

This Jeep is owned by a father-of-a-friend. As far as I know he rarely (never) uses is and I'm thinking of making him an offer. I've only seen the vehicle once in-person but it runs well. I'm guessing is it a CJ-2A due to the split window and military tool notches in the body..

Do I have the model correct? What would be the value for something like that?

Thanks,

Trevor

Reply to
Crim

L.W.(ßill)

Thanks for the confirmation! Now to figure out a worthy offer.

- Trevor

Reply to
Crim