What an idiot!!!

Stephen Young did pass the time by typing:

Oh yes.. that's a keeper.

Reply to
DougW

Wonder who idiot #2 was behind the camera?

Reply to
HarryS

Idiot?... no doubt In a previous tread today?... yes I like the earlier suggestion (in the previous thread) of sending it to his insurance company.

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries
Reply to
JimG

I'd be willing to bet this was stolen. If not the guy's on drugs or just plain stupid.

Reply to
William Oliveri

I would guess all three. Video taping the destruction of public property, and probably stolen property, then allowing it to get onto the web? I hope this gets to the cops in the town where it happened.

Reply to
Paul Calman

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)