Help w/ Corbeau mounting brackets

Medical people sometimes refer to children as "peds" (pronounced "peeds"). If you had children, I am quite sure you would be aware of it. ;o)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I is confused.

I've got some Corbeau seats I'm trying to mount in my CJ. Of course, there's a different bracket for each vehicle type, so you have to order a custom mount for your vehicle. But their web site lists two for CJs: one ordinary bracket, and one for "Ped Adapters."

Unfortunately I don't know what a Ped is, whether I have one, or why it should need an adapter. The Corbeau web site isn't very helpful and they haven't answered my questions.

Anyone know what this is???

Reply to
sm3gurpal

Pedestal Mount - here's a picture of a universal one..

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne
[ should have made clear that wasn't a car seat pedestal adaptor - sorry ]
Reply to
Dave Milne