Hey Mike

can you be more specific rather than just being sarcastic?

You are going to get introduced really fast to the 'Death Wobble'.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT'

My initial question/ problem was that I was installing a Rubicon extreme 4

1/2" lift and was hoping to get a response from people who had installed the lift and "knew" what to do with the wedges supplied to me from the manufacturer of the lift. Any help from others is always helpful. But sacasm is Butt ugly. If you don't know, don't attempt to reply just to appear knowledgeable. Kind of like all those others giving me bad advise. Getting cocky doesn't make you smart, jsut canadian. I had a legitimate question, and you fuc#ed up the whole thread with your attitude. The only abortion I can imagine around this whole thread, came from your mother, and obviously failed. Because your still here.... Grow up, and learn how to deal and write in a news group you flunkie. In the USA, abortions are legal, and if your mother lived here, you wouldn't be alive.......

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]

Really?

I thought the YJ was the same XJ that has a double cardan up front.

I realized after by reading another of his threads that he has longer shackles and needs wedges for that abortion.

Mike

Robb S via CarKB.com

Robb,

Mike is the wrong guy to rag on in this group. He is a wealth of information and would be on your door step to help you if asked. You started umpteen threads with varying information that only a newsgroup forensic scientist would be able to follow (yes, that's you Bill) and shards of information were shared from one thread to the next. I'm still trying to figure out who "Rubicon Extreme" is and why they would have you remove your drag link.

Mike raised the point of keeping it to one thread. This allows the story to unfold chronologically. Participants can retrieve information and offer their input while others can counter with theirs. All in one neat, easy to understand package. This isn't about newsgroup etiquette, it's about trying to make sense of your problem and provide you with the correct information.

Enough being polite. You sound like a 14 year old brat lashing out at Mike because you didn't get the answers you wanted. Good luck with your lift, good luck making friends and I hope all your dreams and aspirations come true when and if you decide to grow up.

By the way, you contradicted yourself regarding abortion. You were under the assumption that Mike's mother had an abortion that failed and then implied that abortions were illegal in Canada. Both your statements are in keeping with the trend of misinformation of your previous posts - Mike's mother did not have an abortion and abortion is legal in Canada. It's pathetic when you can't even assemble a good diss. And you call yourself a "licensed electrician & heating and air conditioning mechanic"! I hope your clientele live in mud huts with a stable ambient temperature.

P.S. No need to reply, I won't see it. You've been killfiled.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Mike Romain - 02 May 2005 06:16 [quoted text clipped - 9 lines]

Really?

I thought the YJ was the same XJ that has a double cardan up front.

I realized after by reading another of his threads that he has longer shackles and needs wedges for that abortion.

Mike

Robb S via CarKB.com

Absolutely agree with that! I've always gotten great and friendly advice here, and Mike has always been one of the first to respond.

Matthew '82 Cj7

Reply to
matthewf_boi

apology accepted

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

I didn't know I was on a debate team, defining the finer points of my cut. Bottom line, I'm upset at his abortion comment. How's this? "I don't know if abortion was legal or not in canada at the time you were born, but I'm you should have been the result of one" I don't even know if it was legal in the USA at the time he was born you J@ckass!

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Hey Mike, F@ck You. You were wrong and a pussy to boot because you don't even have the backbone to apologize when your wrong, you must be French canadian, can tell by the yellow stripe down your back

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Forwarded to: snipped-for-privacy@advenet.com

From: "Robb S via CarKB.com" Subject: Re: Hey Mike Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 05:44:53 GMT References:

NNTP-Posting-Host: 216.32.72.34 X-Trace: advenet.com 1115358293 216.32.72.34 (6 May 200501:44:53 -0400) Lines: 6 Path: news1.central.cox.net!central.cox.net!east.cox.net!filt02.cox.net!peer01.cox.net!cox.net!newsfeed.stueberl.de!feed.news.tiscali.de!news.belwue.de!LF.net!news.jgaa.com!advenet.com!not-for-mail Xref: cox.net rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys:545911 X-Received-Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 01:44:55 EDT (news1.central.cox.net)

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Votre l'arrière-faix qui s'est égoutté en bas de la jambe de vos moma.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

I am french Canadian, I think someone that is yellow is someone that hides behing his computer to offend people with his comments.

I would love to meet you in a parking lot to show you that stripe on my back...

Reply to
Eric Parisien

So Mike got pissy with you. If you can't take a little abuse, you really shouldn't be on the internet. I guarantee it will happen again.. So, instead of getting tough in front of your monitor and acting in an arsy way that you probably wouldn't in real life, you would be much happier if you learnt to just let it go ...

Dave Milne