How do I Disconnect Alarm in 95 JGCL

I have a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I purchased it used, and the locks were never right. I bought it a remote to power the locks, and still the system was faulty. Setting off the alarm.. or not even setting off the alarm, but disabling the starter when we'd start it. I have searched all over this forum and can't find out how to remove the alarm. I don't want it fixxed, I would like this garbage of an alarm and starter disabler completely disconected. Currently we almost get stuck in parking lots.. Sometimes using a key on the hatch doesn't even reset it. We had to do that 9 times today before the vehicle would start again. Thanks, anyone please help.

How can I remove the starter disabler, and vehicle alarm. I don't even know where it is located.

Reply to
payments338

I don't know much about these systems, but I suspect that the easiest way to address this problem is to fix it, rather than trying to remove "this garbage of an alarm and starter disabler". Luxury cars, and this is one, are hell to maintain when they reach a certain age, their value drops below a certain point, and people not on a luxury car budget can afford them.

If you do elect to remove the garbage system, make sure that you have good information before you start...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

On 30 Nov 2005 04:50:27 -0800 in , snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com graced the world with this thought: