Jeep seats

I have a '91 YJ that needs new seats. Can anyone recommend the Bestop Trailmax Sport Reclining seat or an alternative in that price range? (About $200 per seat)

Reply to
Jim Gemmill

I have a set of Corbeau seats in my truck (not a Jeep though) and I really like them. I have the Baja seats, but they also have a few others in your price range. they seem to be well built and the price is right.

Chris

Chevy Sunfire or Crapalier seats fit you can jet these cheap from wrecker google it and get more info. cheers

Reply to
Scott Smith

Reply to
FrankW

My CJ had the crapalier seats in when I got it, I guess you could call it fitting, but they don't sit right, too far back, first thing I got rid of, I got YJ seats, why not try the wrecker for YJ seats?

Reply to
Greg

Reply to
Jim Gemmill

One of my daughters has a Cavalier and my impression of the seats has always been that GM paid some company millions of dollars to design a seat as uncomfortable as humanly possible in order to push upgrade options..

Reply to
Billy Ray

I have heard that Fiero seats are a good swap, especially if you can get the ones with the built in headrest speakers.

Reply to
aGraham

My seats are out of a 93ish Accura. Really comfortable but you'll have to make some adapter plates to make them fit. I used 3 x 1/4 flat bar (overkill by far) drilled 4 holes in them and good to go. Rich

Reply to
Rich

I have the Bestop Trailmax Pro seats and love them.

Scott

Reply to
reconair