hummer

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

"And we wanted to revel in nature and savor the sights, smells and experiences of an outdoor adventure. "

For the smells part, a Jeep would have been better suited.

I see this as a big plug for Hummer, as female engineers and people who work for hummer were there, and some media coverage. They went in there and used this for profit.

Way to go girls, but leave the media out of it.

Reply to
Thoth1126