In dash Stereo

I have a 75 CJ5 & would like to install a stereo in the dash. It looks like the space in limited. The stock radio is pretty small. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Reply to
Ken

Ken proclaimed:

They tend to be a bit higher priced than some other mail order outlets, but also tend to have instructions and install kits more suited to the casual installer.

Reply to
Lon

They're not really more expensive, as they'll match prices...or always have for me :)

Reply to
J.Valkyrie