inexpensive lift for liberty?

Just looking around for a friend for a slight lift for his liberty. I was cruising ebay and found a couple there. Does anyone have any suggestions on what is best? Maybe an inch to maybe 2.5 inch lift. Let me know what ideas you all have.

Thanks!!

Merry christmas and happy new year!

Josh Piela

Reply to
Josh Piela

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Hey Josh, All you will get from most of these guys is a ration of C _ _ P when it comes to the Liberty.

Try this group for answers to your KJ questions

Merry Christmas!

KJKate

2O|||||||O5 Liberty
Reply to
KJ.Kate

try

. I've used coil spring spacers on XJ's and had good results. Not sure how well strut spacers would work, but the concept seems feasible. Btw, its $215 for a 2.5" lift. Not bad...

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Those are some short control arms. I was assuming the rear was akin to that of a Grand Cherokee. The coil spring spacers should be fine in the rear, and I don't see a problem with the installation of the strut spacers, so long as longer shocks are used. The only problem will be the CV angles, but RRO claims that it isn't a problem with 2.5".

Carl

Reply to
Carl

I'm having a bit of a bad experience with Rocky Road at the moment - I ordered something which was allegedly shipped on the 17th November. I phoned up on the 17th December and the guy seemed a bit uninterested, but eventually agreed to find out what had happened to it, and to send me the shipping number by email if it had been shipped and the explanation of what had happened if not. Still waiting and no goods - I'm pretty unimpressed ....

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne