It's Rough Country Baby

I was just wondering what people thought of the rough country lift kit for the YJ

$350 w/ shocks for 3" lift seems pretty cheap

Reply to
Adam

Hmmm....

Reply to
Peter Parker

I installed, I am ok with it. Sure, there are better shocks than what they give you, but it is a pretty complete kit.

Don't forget, real jeeps don't need lifts.

Jerry

Reply to
belowme

As it pertains to the CJ version of this lift, the name says it all. Check the contents carefully, there should be a kidney belt included.

That said, aside from the kidney liquification, it does the job.

YMMV.

Tom

The Ox (Oxide) '86 CJ7, 258 I6, 4 spd, 3" Lift, 33x12.5 BFG's '96 XJ PMS '01 ZJ TS

Reply to: Group, or snipped-for-privacy@spleen.acd.net Remove my spleen to reply. (please be gentle) Home page:

stuff:
aint much, but it's mine.

Reply to