Jeep Cherokee Track Bar

I have a 95 Jeep Cherokee which has slpooy steering and tends towards instability over bumps in the road. I've discovered that there is some movement in the track bar where it bolts onto the bracket on the right hand side of the vehicle (right hand drive). Is this likely to be the problem and if so must the whole track bar be replaced or is the bush where the bolt goes through replaceable?

Dave

Reply to
dgliddell

snipped-for-privacy@aapt.net.au did pass the time by typing:

The bushing can be replaced. Energy Suspension sells the bushing.

Reply to
DougW

Is the movement on the side where the track bar attaches to the axle or to the frame mount? If its the axle then yes you can just replace the bushing, IF its on the frame mount, then you have to replace the track bar and depending on your mileage you may have to replace the mount if its badly worn.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Reply to