Rear Track Bar

I've had some major vibrations lately at highway speed....I thought it was somewhere up front but couldn't find anything. Checked out back and found the bolt (drivers side) holding the track bar in place wasn't tight and it looks like the bar has moved over outta place. Also for some reason the lower shock bolts were loose too??? I tightened eveything up and test drove it....vibration is still there but only half as bad. Well my question is how do I get the bar back in place....do I suspend the rear and knock it back in place????? or is there more science than force?

Brian

88 Wrangler
Reply to
Wranglerjeep1