Jeep Commander

What do you all think of the new jeep commander 7 passenger suv. Have I been missing something or is this a surprise? I thought they were working on the truck and a new wrangler.

Reply to
HomeBrewer

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Shrink it to about 1/3 that size and offer the 4.0 in it and it would be just about right.

Jeff DeWitt

HomeBrewer wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

har - welcome back XJ... ;) don't i wish...

Reply to
Paw

Or, you could go the other way and build your beastly vehicle to suit:

Jeff DeWitt wrote:

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

I want a new Cherokee, not a do it yourself Humvee! If I'm going to build a vehicle (and in a matter of speaking I'm doing exactly that), it's going to be a Studebaker, not some wannabe Humvee.

Although the Jeep they are building on Spikes "Extreme 4x4" looks pretty cool, something like that would be a blast to build (maybe with a Stude

289 V8 ).

Jeff DeWitt

Lee Ayrt>

Reply to