Jeep Forum

Have several - most still in good enough shape to wear to work even.

Reply to
jbjeep

If you have the image somewhere, we can print iron-on transfers. Has anyone got a copy of the "avoid danger" rolling-jeep sticker that DC had such a problem with? I would like to print a couple for my rig before I go to the Rubicon in a few weeks.

Reply to
Paul Calman

Paul Calman did pass the time by typing:

Sorta. Modded my copy "a bit" after they messed with Nate.

The original is out there somewhere.. I might even have a copy here but sifting through all the jpgs is gonna take a while.

Reply to
DougW

My wife and I were wearing ours at the last end of summer run. I have 4 shirts and at least 4 hats left.

They sure have lasted well. No fading or chipping of the print even after all these years.

Mike

Jerry Bransford wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I believe he wants you to scan the imprints and post it

Reply to
Billy Ray

To avoid the 85% of Bill Hughes' posts that are completely inane. ;)

Brian

Real Jeep forums have Bill Hughes posts.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Hmm.. I used to know a Phil Schuman..... or went to school with one or rented to one or something....

Reply to
Kate

Jerry - I found another addy for him on my computer at work. I sent a message and will let you know if I hear from him.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Thanks, i found it tonight in the slave drive. I put it up for anyone who wants it, here.

Paul Calman

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
twaldron

Heh, my hat has shrunk so much from all the washings that it's now more of a beanie than a hat.

twaldr> I've still got the hat!

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Ok, silly question, but how does the front bill hold up to washing it and did you hand wash it or machine wash it?

I have 6 of them total and was recently thinking on maybe having them dry cleaned, but if they wash ok...??

Mike

Jerry Bransford wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

We get new design shirts every year for our family reunion with custom imprints as two of our extended family are professional artists and many of the others are creative (alas I possess none of that talent)

In lots of 50 the shirts are usually a little less than $10 (US) apiece for a high quality fabric and a choice of shirt styles. Jackets, caps, umbrellas,etc are all available at extra cost. Interestingly the price has not changed much in the 25 years we have been doing this

If there is sufficient interest I am assuming there would be no problem is getting another batch run off of the old or a new design. If you use the same company they may still have the original screens in their archived storage.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
FrankW

What year? The first couple years the design was the same but in different shirt colors and then we got a new design every year. My favorite was

1987's which featured the Iron Dragon.
Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Send me your e-address at my address below (remove the SPAM) and I'll forward a couple pix to you

Reply to
Billy Ray

I'll pipe in here now as someone with a bit experience it the business of decorating garments. For a while I was offering a service to members of this group for embroidered shirts and hats with a custom jeep and RAMJAW logo. I sold a couple, but a some folks got real pissy about it so I dropped it.

In the world of silk screening they no longer keep old screens around in an archive, so to setup again requires a new screen charge. If someone still has the original artwork it is easy to recreate and as I remember the image was fairly basic at two or three colors. Now if someone has the electronic copy of the art work, well its even simpler still.

If some>We get new design shirts every year for our family reunion with custom

Reply to
Dean