Jeep in the news

"Hummer is making a serious run at Jeep's claim to be the premier American off-road SUV"

HA! Then climb in your H2 and follow me around Moab for a day!

Reply to
Fletcher

Hope they do make a serious challenge - Jeep could do with a bit of a kick up the ass frankly.

Dave Milne, Scotland.

Reply to
Dave Milne

H1 is the only serious off-road vehicle, but for $90K you could roll over your Rubi and have a couple of spares in the garage :-)

Reply to
D. Rogers

Reply to
attnews

Reply to
twaldron

I can think of nothing better than Hummer moving down into the Jeep size/price range and giving DC a freaking wakeup call it so terribly needs. And even very happy that DC is moving up to the Hummer range. The more folks in the market segment the better I like it.

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

John was reminding us of his feeble attempt to validate his existance. The H1 and H2 are still built by AM General, the H2 is based on GM running gear and are sold at GM dealerships, but AFAIK Hummers aren't technically a GM brand. I might be wrong on this, though.

That said, I'd take a Jeep Rescue over an H2 any day of the week.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Ditto to that..

Mike

"> > That said, I'd take a Jeep Rescue over an H2 any day of the week.

Reply to
Jazzman